Our magazine is currently seeking a creative and engaging writer to contribute to our online and print magazine that is geared towards inspiring business professionals.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Compose and contribute exclusive, unique and engaging articles and blogs suited to our audiences
- Effectively proofread and/or edit articles and blogs
- Pitch and execute story ideas, find relevant sources
- Conduct thorough research to gather the information that will be used to write articles, that can include anecdotes, photos or illustrations on various topics for the company’s online and print publication
- Assist in the process of updating communications materials including but not limited to media kits, flyers, fact sheets, etc., as assigned.
- Ability to work to short and tight deadlines and deliver quality work in a highly demanding environment
- Able to write and edit in Canadian English
- Experience in Digital Writing/ Editing
- SEO experience is an asset
- Self-starter with a strong desire to meet and exceed expectations
Job Location: Toronto, ON
Required Education: Diploma/Certificate
- Diploma or certificate in a related field
- Writing/Communications: 2 year
To apply for this job please visit dbpcstaffing.cp,.