Senior Interior Designer
Our client, a full-scope interior design firm offering services for luxury private residences from build state consultancy to furnishings, is seeking a Senior Interior Designer. The ideal candidate must be passionate about high-end, luxury residential design, and approachable and collaborative with proven work experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions).
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create drawings for all stages of the project; full sets of working drawings including partition plans, electrical layouts, elevations, cross-sections, details, schedules and specifications, cabinetry designs and tapestry
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Research and suggest materials and products
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects, constructors, contractors, trades, cabinet makers, etc., whether in studio or on the job site
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
- Develop interior detailing, prepare presentation drawings and layouts for “briefs”
- Visit job sites regularly
- Minimum 5 years of experience within interior architecture
- Relevant post-secondary degree/diploma
- Must have strong proficiency with AutoCAD; knowledge of Photoshop is an asset
- Knowledge of building design, construction, and various finish installation requirements
- Strong document- and project-management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives without supervision
- Excellent communication, presentation and organization skills
- Creative and thoughtful attention to detail
Must have a portfolio to submit.
DBPC Staffing would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: $70K to $75K
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org