We are currently seeking a creative and engaging writer to contribute to our online and print magazines that are geared towards inspiring business professionals.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Compose and contribute exclusive, unique, and engaging articles and blogs suited to our audiences.
- Effectively proofread and/ or edit articles and blogs.
- Pitch and execute story ideas and find relevant sources.
- Conduct thorough research that will be used to write articles, that can include anecdotes, photos, or illustrations on various topics for the company’s online and print publication.
- professionally conduct interviews with business executives.
- Assist in the process of updating communications materials including but not limited to media kits, flyers, and fact sheets as assigned.
- Ability to work according to short and tight deadlines and deliver quality work in a highly demanding environment.
- Able to write and edit in Canadian English.
- Must be able to present a portfolio of writing samples.
- Experience in Digital writing/editing.
- Knowledge of economic and or financial markets terminology is an asset.
- SEO experience is an asset
- Self-starter with a strong desire to meet and exceed expectations.
- Previous work in a Magazine is an asset.
- Diploma or certificate in a related field.
- 2 years of writing communication
To apply for this job please visit dbpcstaffing.cp,.