Marketing Support Clerk
Our client is currently seeking a team player who has a flexible attitude and superb communication skills.
The ideal candidate must be highly organized, with strong time-management skills and sound work ethics
What you will be doing?
• Plan, develop and schedule highly creative, informative and engaging social media content, across digital channels, that is relevant to the magazine and the audiences
• Monitor various social media channels, engage with followers, answer questions, promote services and products
• Post daily on Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., report any escalating issues that require attention to the senior management
• Assist with the development of the social media calendar
• Assist the marketing department on any new promotional opportunities
• Use analytics to assess the effectiveness of social media content and campaigns while continually seeking ways to grow a community online
• Coordinate and prepare marketing and promotional packages for the events and meetings
• Coordinate and implement pre-event activities
• Other duties as assigned
Who are you?
• You’re passionate about social media and have extensive experience using various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat. etc.)
• You have experience using MailChimp
• You have some graphic designing experience
• You have knowledge of graphics software (Canva, Adobe etc.).
• You have strong organizational skills and have the ability to prioritize
• You have proven success and abilities to multitasking in a fast-paced environment and think creatively and strategically
• You have excellent written and oral communication skills and advanced knowledge of MS Office
• You work well independently as well as within a team
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org